4/18/09

Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to VZPevans! The purpose of this blog is to help any of my customers find me at work at their convenience. I will be posting my work schedule, as well as many pertinent links, posts, and articles about using FiOS and HSI, for both beginners and advanced users. This will not necessarily stop at the modem or router, but a bit before and beyond, such as technologies behind the service, making FiOS work for you, choosing the right internet browsr for you, really anything and everything about your time on the phone, the TV or the computer! I hope I can help the average user become more savvy through some tutorials and help from me.

I am trying from the bottom of my heart to help each and every one of you, however please understand that I can only do so much. I don't, unfortunately, have a relationship with the installer or customer service workforces, nor can I get you a further discount on a service or help you with verizon-based problems. Please do not turn this blog into a complaint box, if you are not happy with your service you may say so here, but again, please understand that I may not be able to resolve everything. That beaing said, I want to keep this blog open to help you all.

-Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment